-
June 21st, 2003, 08:05 AM
#1
BarbT
Guest
-
June 22nd, 2003, 03:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
ROFL! That's so cute Barb [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2003, 05:24 AM
#3
BarbT
Guest
Well it's now Sunday 3.50 p.m. and Nicky has just finished the book [img]eek.gif[/img]
I did treat myself to something yesterday too....the dvd Two Weeks Notice..it was hilarious!
-
June 22nd, 2003, 10:41 AM
#4
Twizzle
Guest
We got our copy yesterday but Andrew has taken it to France with him today! [img]eek.gif[/img]
I'll have to wait until next week to read it. [img]mad.gif[/img] lol
Cute pic of the girls Barb. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 24th, 2003, 11:00 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I got my copy on Saturday morning, read to about page 52 on Saturday afternoon and have only had chance to read one more page since then... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
Jo xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks